DATE LAST REVISED: May 3, 2012
Your Privacy Is Not for Sale.
Simply put, we do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. We treat your information confidentially; it is not our practice or policy to share your information with any outside organizations or companies. Only in those instances where we have written authorization from you to release information to an agent acting on your behalf, or as otherwise required by law, will we disclose your information.
We Limit the Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may use and disclose your information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with our services, or to respond to your inquiries or requests;
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of our services;
- to analyze site usage and improve our services;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- to third party contractors that provide services to us and are bound by this Policy;
- to enforce our Terms of Service; and
- as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
From time to time, we may request other personal information to provide you with other benefits and services. In all such instances, you will be given the opportunity to provide or decline to provide that information, and such information will be used only for the stated purpose.
Email Communications from Us
From time to time, MyLTL may send email notifications and updates regarding our products and services. You will always have the ability to opt out of receiving our promotional emails or to unsubscribe by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of any emails relevant to the specific services you may have requested from MyLTL.
We update this Policy periodically. In the event that changes are made, we will post the updated Policy on our website with the corresponding date of revision appearing at the top of the Policy. Changes are effective immediately upon posting.
Contact Us If You Have Any Questions or Concerns
If you have any comments, questions, concerns or feedback regarding this Policy or any other privacy or security concern, contact us at: MyLTL, 1280 W 5th Ave, Suite 124, Columbus, OH 43212, or by telephone at 614.488.6332 or 888.843.0001.